Quotes About Leaving A Job | Are you feeling ready to make a change in your career and leave your current job? Quitting your job can be a difficult decision, but it is often the right move in order to further your career.
If you’re feeling anxious or unsure of your next move, remember that many people have gone through this before you.
Take comfort in the words of advice from those who have left their jobs and look toward your future.
In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the best quotes about leaving a job to help you on your journey. We’ll look at how to make a confident decision, the importance of having gratitude for your past experiences, and how to move forward with courage.
By the end, you’ll have the confidence and motivation to take your career to the next level.
How Do You Gracefully Leave a Job
When it’s time to say goodbye, it can be difficult to know how to leave a job gracefully.
The best thing to do is to communicate openly with your bosses and colleagues and be honest about your departure.
Have any unfinished projects? Make sure to complete those and complete your job duties to the best of your ability until the end date.
You should also thank your colleagues for their help and support during your time with the company and leave with good relationships intact and a lasting impression.
What To Say About Leaving a Company Politely
- I’m sad to be leaving the company, but I’m grateful for the experience and opportunities I’ve had here. I’ve grown and learned a lot while working here and I’m thankful for the great people I’ve been able to work with.
- I’m so grateful to have been part of this incredible team and to have been able to learn and grow with everyone here. I’ll miss you all, but I’m excited to take my skills and knowledge to my next endeavor!
- My time with this company has been amazing and I’m grateful for all the opportunities I had here. I’m excited to start my next chapter and see what the future brings.
- I’m really grateful for all this experience at this company and the amazing people I had a chance to work with. It’s been an instrumental time in my professional journey and I’m excited for the future.
- It was a tough decision, but I’m excited to move on and continue my growth with another organization.
- I’ve really enjoyed my time here – it’s been a fantastic experience and I’ve learned so much. However, I’m ready to move on and gain some new experiences – it’s been a pleasure working here.
- I had an amazing experience working with [company name] and wouldn’t trade it for anything. I’m looking forward to taking what I learned with me to future opportunities and continuing to grow my career.
- I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for the time I have been given here. It has been a wonderful learning experience and I wish everyone the best as I move o
- I’m grateful for the opportunities this company has provided me, and I’m excited to take on new challenges. I wish the organization all the best in the future.
- I’d like to thank you for the opportunity and all the work/support you provided to me while I was at the company. I’m grateful for all the valuable things I’ve learned and gained. I’m sad to be leaving but excited for the new adventures that await me.
- I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the opportunity to work at this company. I have grown and learned a lot from this experience and am grateful for all the support I have received. I wish the company and all of my coworkers the best of luck and success as they continue to expand and grow into the future
Quotes About Leaving A Job
When Your Friend Leaving His Job Quotes
- “It has been a pleasure working with you. Wishing you all the best in your new career!”
- “It has been a pleasure to work with you during your time here! Wishing you the best of luck in your future endeavors.”
- “You will be greatly missed. All the best in your new job!”
- “Best of luck and may all your dreams come true in your new job!”
- “Your hard work and dedication have been greatly appreciated. We’ll miss you!”
- “We are sad to see you go but happy for the opportunities that lie ahead of you. All the best!”
- “Wishing you the best in your new job and thank you for all you’ve accomplished in this one!”
- “Your contributions will be remembered long after you’ve gone. All the best!”
- “Wishing you all the success in your new journey. You’ll be missed!”
- “Congratulations on taking the next step in your career! All the best from your friends here at work.”
- “Wishing the best of success to you in your new job. We’ll miss having you around!”
- “Best wishes for the future! You will be greatly missed!”
- “Good luck on your new journey! We’ll miss you around the office.”
- “You will always be remembered as a hard-working, dedicated team member. We wish you all the best in your new adventure.”
- “You’ll be greatly missed by everyone. Wishing you the best of luck as you embark on your new career.”
- “As you move forward to your next job, remember that you can always count on us as a reference.”
- “Your unique talents and friendship will be certainly missed around the office. We are sad to see you go but look forward to the great things you will achieve in the future.”
- “You brought energy and enthusiasm to the workplace every day. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.”
- “You’ll be leaving a legacy at this company—you’re an irreplaceable talent. We wish you all the best in all your future endeavors.”
- “Thank you for your dedication and commitment to our team. We’ll miss you and all that you brought to the table.”
When Your Family Gets Fired From Their Job Quotes
- “We understand the difficult decision you’ve been faced with, and appreciate your taking the time to talk to us.”
- “This was unexpected, but we understand that sometimes these things happen.”
- “We know that the people here have worked hard to keep things running and we are grateful to have been a part of it.”
- “We wish the best of luck to everyone here and thank you for the support we received.”
- “Although it’s not the outcome we had hoped for, we accept the decision.”
- “What we could not accomplish for you, I hope we can make up for elsewhere.”
- “I am sorry to say it was not meant to be.”
- “It was an unfortunate circumstance, and I wish it could have been different.”
- “We are dealing with this setback as best we can, and we thank you for your understanding of the situation.”
- “It’s been a difficult period for us, but we are committed to finding new opportunities to make things work.”
- “Thank you for your support. We know these are tough times, but we’re determined to make it through.”
- “While this is an unfortunate turn of events, we remain hopeful that better times lie ahead.”
- “We are doing our best to move forward despite the financial and emotional stress this has put us under.”
- “We appreciate your kind words and thoughtfulness during this tough period.”
- “We thank you for being patient and understanding in light of our unexpected challenges.”
- “Our family is grateful for your continued support as we navigate through this difficult period.”
- “This has been a tough loss for us, but we remain determined to keep pressing on.”
- “We are in the process of looking for new paths of employment and financial stability.”
Positive Leaving A Job Quotes
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Regardless of the situation, never give up hope. The journey isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it.” – UnknownQuit The Job Quotes
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.” – Unknown
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs”It’s time to move onto the next adventure, even if that means leaving your job behind.”
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller“I’d rather take the risk of going out on my own than quietly stay in a job where I’m not as happy or fulfilled.”
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill
- “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus“It’s OK to be scared, but don’t let that stop you from leaving a job that isn’t right for you.”
- “The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.” ―Aristotle
- “Every exit is an entry somewhere else.” ―Tom Stoppard“This year, I want to break through my comfort zone and make a change. Quitting this job will do just that.”
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” ―Maya Angelou
- “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” —Dale Carnegie“I don’t need this job to feel secure and successful. I know I can find something else that makes me passionate.”
- “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” —Theodore Roosevelt
- “Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task.” —William James“It’s time to step away from something I don’t love to create something I do.”
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” —Henry David Thoreau“Leaving this job is the smartest thing I can do to secure my future.”
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” —Winston Churchill“Now is the time for me to invest in myself and make a career move that works for me.”
- “It’s time to break away from my comfort zone and step out of the safety of my current job.”
- “An opportunity for growth is worth walking away from a job that no longer nurtures my soul.”
- “It’s time to move onto the next adventure, even if that means leaving your job behind.”
- “I’d rather take the risk of going out on my own than quietly stay in a job where I’m not as happy or fulfilled.”
- “It’s OK to be scared, but don’t let that stop you from leaving a job that isn’t right for you.”
- “This year, I want to break through my comfort zone and make a change. Quitting this job will do just that.”
- “I don’t need this job to feel secure and successful. I know I can find something else that makes me passionate.”
- “It’s time to step away from something I don’t love to create something I do.”
- “Leaving this job is the smartest thing I can do to secure my future.”
- “Now is the time for me to invest in myself and make a career move that works for me.”
Quit The Job Quotes
- “Life’s too short to be stuck in a job that doesn’t fulfill you.”
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.”
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
- “Success isn’t about being the best, it’s about being better than you were yesterday.”
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”
- “The time is now. Don’t wait for a sign – There is no time like the present. ”
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- “Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.”
- “Happiness is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy the ride.”
- “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.”
- “Cross the bridge of courage and leave a job that no longer serves you.”
- “It’s not always about quitting the job you hate, it’s about finding the career you love. Take that leap of faith, and never look back.”
- “Leaving a job can be like escaping from prison, if it wasn’t what you wanted, you’ve done yourself a favor.”
- “Just because quitting starting something new can be scary, doesn’t mean it’s not worth doing.”
- “Opportunities are born out of change, so why not quit now and embrace the unknown?”
- “Don’t stay in a job that makes you unhappy. Everything could be better on the other side.”
- “If you don’t like your current job, it’s time to start creating the future you want.”
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. So if you’re not happy with your job, find a new one.”
- “Life’s too short to spend time doing something you’re not passionate about.”
- “Don’t settle. If your job is not fulfilling you, take the first step towards changing your career path.”
- “Your job is not a life sentence. Don’t be afraid to take a leap of faith and quit to pursue something new and better.”
- “If you don’t feel challenged or motivated in your job, then it’s time to move on.”
- “Don’t waste your time in an unfulfilling job. There are so many other possibilities out there.”
- “It’s time to leave the past behind and begin a new chapter in life. Quit your job and find something that motivates and energizes you.”
- “Set yourself free from a job that doesn’t make you happy, and find the one that brings joy to your life.”
- “Take an opportunity and break away from a job you despise. Life is too short to stay somewhere that doesn’t bring you joy.”
- “It’s okay to quit a job that doesn’t make you happy. The satisfaction of owning your own destiny is so much better than being on autopilot.”
- “Once you quit a job you hate, you will eventually find your way to follow your dreams and achieve something bigger in life.”
Let’s Wrap Things Up
Although leaving a job can be a difficult decision, there are many reasons why doing so can be beneficial.
Taking the time to consider your situation, staying positive and focused, and having the courage to make decisions that are right for you are all important factors to consider when leaving a job.
With those quotes in mind, we wish you the best of luck as you make the transition to your new job. cheers 😀
1. 49 Best Quotes About Company Staying Too Long
2. Appreciation Quotes For Good Work – Less Boss Know About
Hi, I'm a writer and blogger with a degree in psychology. I love sharing my thoughts and experiences through writing and have contributed to various online publications. In my free time, you can find me outdoors, reading, or spending time with loved ones. Thank you for visiting my blog!