Chief Keef Quotes | Chief Keef is one of the most controversial rappers in the game, and he’s also one of the most quotable.
From his iconic “I don’t like” line to his sage advice about haters, Keef has a way with words.
His music is often described as dark and violent, and he has been involved in a number of legal troubles.
What Does He Do If He Gets 1$ M?
In an interview with XXL, Chief Keef revealed some of the things he would do if he woke up with $1 million.
1. “I would spend it all on my daughter and family,”
He also said
2. “And I would help the community out, give back to the families in need.”
His Thoughts On Adulthood
Chief Keef responded, “It ain’t nothing but a number. I ain’t never gonna change, I’m still gonna be the same person.”
Stay True Prompt From Chief Keef
He also spoke about the importance of staying true to yourself, no matter what.
3. “If you stay solid, don’t change for nobody, you’ll be all good,” he advised.
In The Music Industry
Finally, Chief Keef had some words of wisdom for young people who are trying to make it in the music industry.
4. “Just keep your head up and go hard,”
He also said
5. “And don’t let nobody stop you from your dreams.”
In an interview with MTV, Chief Keef stated that he gets his inspiration from “everyday life and what goes on around me.”
He also said that he is inspired by other rappers, such as Lil Wayne, Drake, and J. Cole.
In a 2013 interview with GQ magazine, Chief Keef said that he is mostly inspired by his daughter and son.
Despite all of this, Chief Keef is a hugely successful artist, with a devoted fan base.
In this blog, we take a look at some of the most famous Chief Keef quotes.
Chief Keef Inspirational Quotes
Here are some of the most inspirational quotes from Chief Keef:
6. “I’m living proof that you can be anything you want to be.”
7. “You can do anything you put your mind to.”
8. “If you don’t work hard, nothing good will come easy.”
9. “Don’t ever give up on yourself.”
10. “I’m not a role model, I’m an inspiration.”
11. “Don’t let anyone tell you what you can’t do.”
12. “Be yourself and stay true to yourself.”
13. “You can never give up. You gotta keep pushing.”
14. “If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.”
15. “I’m not a role model. I’m not perfect. But I’m real.”
16. “You can’t keep living in your past. You gotta keep moving forward.”
17. “Nobody’s perfect. We all make mistakes. What counts is how you learn from them.”
18. “Always stay true to yourself.”
19. “If you want something, go get it.”
20. “Don’t be afraid to be different.”
21. “Don’t let anyone stop you from chasing your dreams.”
22. “I’m just trying to get my music out there and make people happy.”
23. “I don’t care about nothing but making music and making my fans happy.”
24. “I just want to put on for my city, man. I want to inspire these kids.”
25. “I just want people to know that it’s real out here. It’s not all glamorous.”
26. “You can’t get comfortable. You always gotta stay on your toes.”
27. “I’m tryna’ stay focused. I’m tryna’ git dat paper.”
28. “You have to sacrifice a lot of things to get to the top.”
29. “I stay strong because I know what they [haters] tryna do. They tryna put doubt in my head, but I know what I’m capable of.”
30. “I’m not gonna let nobody stop me. I’m gonna do what I gotta do.”
31. “My haters are my biggest motivators.”
32. “I just gotta stay focused and keep making hits.”
33. “I’m a young, black millionaire. I’m about to be a trillionaire.”
34. “I’m blessed. I’m grateful. I’m thankful.”
35. “Life ain’t easy, but it’s simple.”
Life can be tough. It can be complicated and full of challenges. But at its core, life is pretty simple. You just have to keep going, no matter what.
Chief Keef Lyric Quotes
His lyrics are often dark and violent, but they also contain a lot of references to pop culture and current events. Here are some of the most popular Chief Keef lyric quotes:
36. “I’m from the drill, where you get killed / If you ain’t got a vest, then you’re not from the drill.”
37. “I’m from the hood where them drug dealers be.”
38. “I’m from the city where the gun playing, bang, shoot’em up.”
39. “You know what it is when you see that red beam / It’s chief Keef, baby, I’m a G.”
40. “I’m still ballin’ on these hoes / I don’t need no broke niggas.”
41. “I’m such a young boss, I should be called Young B.”
42. “I’ma keep it trill, I’ma keep it real / I’ma keep my money right, and my trigger finger tight.”
43. “All these rap niggas is my sons / I’ma take they ass down, one by one.”
44. “They say I’m driving too fast / They say I’m living too hard / But I’m just living my life / And I’m doing it my way.”
45. “You can hate me now, but you’ll love me later / Because I’m going to be the one that’s sitting on top.”
46. “You can find me in the studio, or you can find me in the streets/ I’m just tryna make my way, I’m tryna get this cheese/ Ain’t no tellin’ where I’m gonna be/ Ain’t no tellin’ what I’m gonna do/ I’m just tryna stay alive, I’m tryna stay alive.”
47. “I don’t know why they keep on hatin’/ All I know is I just gotta keep on grindin’/ I just gotta keep on shinin’, no matter what they sayin’/ ‘Cause at the end of the day it’s all just additional pay.”
48. “I’m trying to be famous, I’m trying to be rich/ I know I got the talent, I know I got the flow/ I know I got the drive, I know I got the ambition/ But all these motherfuckers is just tryna stop me.”
49. “You know the people that was talkin’ down on me?/ Them motherfuckers is dead to me/ Ain’t nothin’ gon’ stop me from gettin’ mine/ Ain’t nothin’ gon’ stop me from shinning.”
50. “I’m just a young nigga tryna get paid/ I’m just a young nigga tryna make it/ I know I got a long way to go/ But I’m gon’ keep on grindin’ until I get there.”
51. “I’ma young boss, I’ma get this”
52. “I’ma grown man, I do what I want”
53. “I’ma keep it real, I’ma keep it one hundred”
54. “I’ma keep it trill, I’ma keep it gangsta”
55. “You can have the fame, but I keep the wealth”
56. “I’ma flex on ’em, I’ma ball on ’em”
57. “I’ma so high, I can’t see the ground”
58. “I’ma so fly, I can’t come down”
59. “All I see is money, all I want is stacking”
60. “I’ma get this paper, I’ma get this cake”
Chief Keef Quotes About Hoes
In the rap world, the word “ho” is used quite frequently and often carries a negative connotation. It’s not surprising, then, that Chief Keef would have a few things to say about hoes.
For those unfamiliar with Chief Keef, he is a Chicago-based rapper who achieved fame and notoriety in the early 2010s.
His music is often characterized as a drill, a subgenre of hip-hop that is defined by its dark, gritty, and often violent lyrics.
In 2012, Chief Keef released the song “I Don’t Like”, which quickly became a breakout hit. The song’s success was in part due to its catchy hook, which features the line
61. “I don’t like hoes in my kitchen”.
This quote perfectly encapsulates Chief Keef’s thoughts on hoes. He doesn’t want them in his personal space, and he makes it clear that he is not a fan of them.
In another song, “Love Sosa”, Chief Keef raps about how hoes are nothing but trouble. He warns listeners that they will only end up getting hurt if they get involved with one.
62. “Hoes ain’t loyal, all they do is f*ck around”, he raps.
Chief Keef is clearly not a fan of hoes, and he has no problem expressing his thoughts on them through his music.
For anyone who has ever been burned by a hoe, these quotes will likely resonate.
Chief Keef Caption
Here are some of the best Chief Keef quotes that you can use as captions for your social media posts.
62. “Life is too short to waste time hatin’ on people.”
63. “Stay positive and the rest will fall into place.”
64. “I’m blessed beyond measure.”
65. “You can’t spell ‘ambition’ without ‘me.'”
66. “Making music is my therapy.”
67. “I’m living my best life.”
68. “Grateful for all the love and support.”
69. “I’m just a young nigga tryna make it out the mud.”
70. “No matter where you start, always finish strong.”
71. “I’m just living life, man. I’m doing what I want to do.”
72. “I’m not going to let anybody stop me from doing what I want to do.”
73. “I’m just trying to make music that people can enjoy.”
74. “I want to make music that makes people happy.”
75. “My music is for the people who need it.”
76. “I make music for the people who appreciate it.”
77. “I’m just making music for the love of it.”
78. “I do it for the love of the game.”
79. “I do it for the love of the art.”
80. “It’s all love.”
Famous Chief Keef Quotes
In the hip-hop world, there’s no denying that Chief Keef is one of the most popular and well-known faces in the game. Hailing from Chicago, Chief Keef’s unique style and raw talent have helped him to amass a huge fanbase, both in his hometown and across the globe.
Chief Keef’s music is often characterized by its gritty portrayal of inner-city life, with the rapper often referencing his own personal experiences of growing up in a tough neighborhood. In addition to his music, Chief Keef is also well-known for his often controversial and unpredictable behavior, both in and out of the studio.
Although he’s been in the spotlight for several years now, Chief Keef’s name has been making headlines once again recently, thanks to a series of explosive interviews he’s given in promotion of his new album, ‘Bang 3’. In these interviews, Chief Keef has made a number of provocative and controversial statements, which has led to many people wondering what exactly he’s trying to say.
So, in light of all the recent attention Chief Keef has been getting, we’ve decided to take a look back at some of the most famous and shocking things he’s ever said, in the form of quotes.
Here are the most famous Chief Keef quotes:
81. “I don’t make music for the radio, I make music for my fans.”
In a 2013 interview with MTV News, Chief Keef spoke about how he doesn’t make music for commercial success, but instead for his fans. He went on to say that he doesn’t care about making music that will please everyone, and that he would rather make music that his fans will enjoy.
82. “I just wake up and do what I do.”
In the same interview with MTV News, Chief Keef was asked about his creative process and how he goes about making music. His response was simply that he “just wake[s] up and do[es] what [he] do[es]”, which suggests that he doesn’t overthink his music or force himself to write songs.
83. “I don’t really care about nothing else but making music and getting high.”
In an interview with Pitchfork Media in 2012, Chief Keef was asked about what he likes to do in his free time. He responded by saying that he doesn’t really care about anything else besides making music and getting high, which is a pretty typical answer for a rapper.
84. “I’m living better than anybody so I can talk however the f*ck I want to talk.”
During an interview with XXL Magazine in 2012, Chief Keef was asked about how he responds to criticism from people who say he’s a bad role model. In response, Keef said that he doesn’t care what people think of him because he’s living better than anyone else, and that he can talk however he wants to.
85. “You can’t tell me nothing, I’m getting money.”
In an interview with Power 105.1 in 2013, Chief Keef was asked about people who say he’s a bad influence on kids. He responded by saying that people can’t tell him anything because he’s making money, which is a pretty typical response from a rapper.
86. “I don’t give a f*ck about nothing.”
In an interview with Hot 97 in 2013, Chief Keef was asked about the police shooting of teenager Trayvon Martin. Keef’s response was simply that he doesn’t care about anything, which many people interpreted as him being insensitive to the situation.
87. “I ain’t no role model.”
In an interview with Power 106 in 2013, Chief Keef was asked if he sees himself as a role model for kids. He responded by saying that he’s not a role model, and that he doesn’t care if kids look up to him or not.
88. “I don’t do nothing but smoke weed and make music.”
In an interview with XXL Magazine in 2014, Chief Keef was asked about his plans for the future. He responded by saying that he doesn’t do anything but smoke weed and make music, which suggests that he doesn’t have any grand ambitions.
89. “I just do what I do, I don’t care about nothing else.”
In an interview with Noisey in 2014, Chief Keef was asked about the media’s portrayal of him as a “villain”. He responded by saying that he doesn’t care about anything else besides doing what he does, which suggests that he’s not too concerned with what the media thinks of him.
90. “I don’t really care about nothing. I’m just living life.”
In an interview with Fuse TV in 2014, Chief Keef was asked about his thoughts on police brutality. He responded by saying that he doesn’t care about anything and that he’s just living life, which many people interpreted as him being insensitive to the issue.
To Wrap Things Up
Chief Keef is one of the most controversial rappers in the game, and he’s also one of the most quotable.
Whether you love him or hate him, there’s no denying that the man knows how to turn a phrase. His raps and hustle must be admirable
Also Read :
Hi, I'm a writer and blogger with a degree in psychology. I love sharing my thoughts and experiences through writing and have contributed to various online publications. In my free time, you can find me outdoors, reading, or spending time with loved ones. Thank you for visiting my blog!