Life can be tough sometimes, but one of the greatest things about it is the people we meet, both good and bad. The people in our lives shape our character and influence us in unique ways. Here are some inspiring quotes about people in your life that remind us to cherish the relationships we have and learn from them.
Importance Of People In Your Life
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” – Morrie Schwartz
- “Help one another. This is what humans are for.” – Unknown
- “Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care. They are the ones worth keeping in your life. Everyone else is just passing through.” – Karl Marxist
- “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”― Sarah Dessen
- “No one can make you feel inadequate without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington
- “People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.” – Unknown
- “Being surrounded by the right people can make all the difference.” – Unknown
- “The only people who are really worth having in your life are the ones who bring out the best in you.” – Unknown
- “The people who care about you will always show up in your life when you need them the most.” – Unknown
Quotes About People In Your Life
- “The friends we meet on the path of life make the trip worthwhile.” – Anonymous
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
- “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” – Sarah Dessen
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” – Anonymous
- “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
- “Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care. They are the ones worth keeping in your life. Let go of the ones who bring you down and make you feel small.” – Karl Marx
- “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” –Martin Luther King Jr.
- “I don’t have to look up my family tree, because I know that I’m the sap.” – Fred Allen
- “Life is an adventure, filled with exciting highs and challenging lows. The key is to not give up and to surround yourself with good people who will keep you motivated and help you make the most of your days.” – Anonymous
- “Life is full of beautiful moments, big and small. Enjoy the journey.” – Unknown
Friends And Family Quotes
- “Friends and family are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their pleasures.” -Unknown
- “Friendship and family are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.” -John C. Maxwell
- “Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put into that action.” – Mother Teresa
- “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be.” – Douglas Pagels
- “Family and friends are hidden blessings to be cherished more than words can say.” – Unknown
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden
- “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” – Unknown
- “Family and friends are two of God’s greatest gifts–worth more than all the wealth in the world.” – Unknown
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes About the Role of Women in Our Lives
- “Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.” – Maya Angelou
- “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.” – Michelle Obama
- “The story of women’s struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights.” – Gloria Steinem
- “You can tell the strength of a nation by the women behind its men.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “Women are the real architects of society.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” – Melinda Gates
- “Of course, I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.” —Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Roseanne Barr
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
Quotes About Mothers and Their Impact on Our Lives
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” –Agatha Christie
- “The joys of motherhood are never fully experienced until the children are in bed.” –Anonymous
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” – Lisa Leslie
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “A mother’s love is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past.” – Honore de Balzac
- “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” – Theodore Hesburgh
Quotes About Gratefulness and the People in Our Lives
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “Gratefulness is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all other virtues.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” – Cicero
- “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” – Melody Beattie
- “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
- “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” – Dalai Lama
Why Women Are Important Quotes
- “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Women must not be denied their human rights and dignity. The right to be a full and equal participant in society.” Jimmy Carter
- “There is no harassment that can be greater than preventing women from making the best out of their lives.” John Legend
- “Women are the real architects of society.” Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Women have a lot to say about how to advance women’s rights. No one should silence our voices.” Malala Yousafzai
- “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.” Michelle Obama
- “Women are powerful and strong, capable of taking care of life’s most important tasks.” Beyonce
- “Women don’t need to find a voice, they have a voice. They need to feel empowered to use it, and people need to be encouraged to listen.” Melinda Gates
- “When women are empowered to participate fully in economic life, the entire society benefits.” Christine Lagarde
- “I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion which a man structurally does not have, does not have it because he cannot have it.” Barbara Jordan
What is the quote people come into your life for?
The quote “People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime” suggests that everyone we encounter has a purpose, whether it’s to teach us a lesson, provide support during a difficult time, or remain a permanent fixture in our lives.
What are some good quotes for people?
Some good quotes for people could include “Be the change you wish to see in the world” by Mahatma Gandhi, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do” by Steve Jobs, or “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions” by Dalai Lama.
What is the best sayings in life?
There are so many best sayings in life, but one that stands out is “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it” by Charles R. Swindoll. This reminds us that we have the power to control our own emotions and reactions in any situation.
Are mothers more important than fathers?
Both mothers and fathers play important roles in a child’s life, and their contributions cannot be compared or ranked. Each parent brings unique qualities and perspectives that contribute to a child’s overall growth and development.
Last But Not Least
Remember, the people you share your life with – from family and friends to colleagues and teachers – are all uniquely special. Appreciate them, smile, and be present in each moment spent together.
At the end of the day, life is about the people we share it with. They shape us in more ways than we can imagine and the environment in which we’re lucky enough to thrive. Cherish those relationships and give thanks for everything those people do for us.
No matter where you are on your journey, taking a moment to appreciate the people who shaped your lives along the way will bring more inner peace and joy. Thank you for reading “Quotes About People In Your Life”
You may like to read:
Hi, I'm a writer and blogger with a degree in psychology. I love sharing my thoughts and experiences through writing and have contributed to various online publications. In my free time, you can find me outdoors, reading, or spending time with loved ones. Thank you for visiting my blog!